What company to use for Chichen Itza tour

b2dave2003

I am considering using one of three companies to see Chichen Itza during our stop to Progresso 1) Carnival 2) Autoprogresso 3) Yucatan Travel. I have read several good things about Autoprogresso but haven't seen anything about Yucatan travel. I have a party of seven and was wondering if anyone has advice on the three.

I am considering using one of three companies to see Chichen Itza during our stop to Progresso 1) Carnival 2) Autoprogresso 3) Yucatan Travel. I have read several good things about Autoprogresso but haven't seen anything about Yucatan travel. I have a party of seven and was wondering if anyone has advice on the three.

Hey, we will be on the Holiday with you all. There is a total of 14 in our group. We are considering AutoProgresso for a tour to Dzibaultun ruins. We'd like a tour to ruins then go into Meridia.

AutoProgreso is probably the most experienced and most likely to get you back in time. Carnival HAS to get you back in time I would imagine.

Keep in mind that the Chichen Itzá excursion involves a lot of time on the bus - at least 2 hrs there, 2 hrs back. If you leave at 8AM, you will have about 2 hours at Chichen Itzá and then it's back to Progreso where you won't have much time left over for anything else.

Another option is Uxmal; it's closer (just over an hour ride) and far less populated by the Cancun hordes.

Hope this helps!

W

Archived