Sheraton L.A. Harbor Fly/Sail Package Questions

hadleys9538

My mother and father are booked at the Sheraton L.A. Harbor in San Pedro for our Mexican Riviera cruise in March. They are booked for the fly/sail package and are concerned about how long it will take to be picked up after the cruise is over. My dad is also wondering just how this works - Does he have to call them when he comes into port or do they meet him at a certain location? If anyone has used this package, could you give me the details as to just how it works, and how it worked out for you. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Cheryl

• 4 weeks later...
My mother and father are booked at the Sheraton L.A. Harbor in San Pedro for our Mexican Riviera cruise in March. They are booked for the fly/sail package and are concerned about how long it will take to be picked up after the cruise is over. My dad is also wondering just how this works - Does he have to call them when he comes into port or do they meet him at a certain location? If anyone has used this package, could you give me the details as to just how it works, and how it worked out for you. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Cheryl
I was wondering the same thing. The only thing that the Sheraton person told me was that they use PrimeTime Shuttles. I will have to call them and get more info. They did tell me they could take me to Long Beach airport instead of LAX if I fly there.

Jill

Hi , just want to give you a handy web site that might help you get the information you want. It is the site for the cruise terminal at San Pedro and also some Long Beach as well. It is www.sanpedro.com/spcom/crusshp.htm

Hope that helps in some way.

Cori

Thanks so much for the info. I didn't know about that site and it's really informative. :) Cheryl

Archived