Just sailed on Carnival Miracle out of Tampa...

pcrutch

Randi,

Small world, huh? That's pretty cool.

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our cruise. Yes, this was our first, but because of boards like this, you don't have to be a rookie when you get on board. We used so many of these tips and it made the trip that much better.

BTW, my wife and I publish a paper here in GWD called "***** Out 2 Eat". We distribute it all over town at places you would normally have to wait and at our sponsor's locations. I told the assistant consierge in the Bacchus dining room on the Miracle about our paper, and she made me copies of the menu's for each night. I printed a sampling in our paper this month. It should make you hungry.

Thanks and it's good to hear from you...

Paul

Can anyone tell me what deck do you enter on the Miracle?

I want to go to the excursion desk as soon as I get on the ship.

Thanks

Lynn

Sorry this is a late reply Lynn.

We tried took book excursions at the excursion desk as soon as we got on the Miracle but were unable. We were told that they cannot book tours until after they set sail. We duly returned at 4.30 and they still were not taking bookings. He said however that we need to keep trying to book using our cabin TV as it is the same booking system they use! The excursion booking option appeared on the TV shortly after.

Totally agree with the recommendation of Holiday Inn Express on North Dale Mabry.

Book on the Internet located next to reception before checking in as the rate is cheaper than they can offer you in person!

Check out the sauna and steam rooms on the Miracle they are something else, with the ship being built in Finland they know how to make these things, plus whenever I went they were empty.

Archived