Question about EEE Tours

silvercharmer

I sail on Adventure of the Seas next week (!!!) and have a tour booked in St. Thomas with Henry and EEE Tours. Does anyone know if it's possible to skip the beach portion and head back to the ship after the tour? We will have just had some nice beach time on St. Martin the day before, and might be ready to had back to the ship after the tour. I've asked Henry this question, but not gotten a response.

Thanks in advance!

As far as skipping the beach, I think that Henry will probably do that for you. As far as booking Henry, I woud go to his website and get his phone number and call him. I think that sometimes e-mails go to bulk mail and he never gets it.....Henry is fantastic and usually gets right back with everyone!! You will have a great time!!!! www.eeetours.com

I just talked to Henry and he told me that he had returned all of his e-mails. Have you checked your bulk mail??? or spam??I know that when we booked him the 1st year we toured St. Thomas, I had e-mails go to my bulk. I would call him if I were you. Give him your number and he will probably call you right back. I'm not sure if that is international rates or not....

Figured it out! My spamblocker was set to auto-delete any e-mails with the domain of Yahoo.com. So his e-mails got auto deleted instead of sent to my spam folder, which I was checking regularly.

I fixed the problem, made contact and am booked for May 09.

As a LE Lt. here in Florida, I look forward to meeting and talking to Henry.

Figured it out! My spamblocker was set to auto-delete any e-mails with the domain of Yahoo.com. So his e-mails got auto deleted instead of sent to my spam folder, which I was checking regularly.

I fixed the problem, made contact and am booked for May 09.

As a LE Lt. here in Florida, I look forward to meeting and talking to Henry.

That's great!! I actually called Henry last night and he told me that it got figured out!! Have fun in St. Thomas!! Tell him Sgt. Jeff said hello!!

Archived