M Class Cabin 6143 or 9201

dmk

I have the opportunity to book either of these 2 cabins on the Summit. I have stayed in the aft cabins twice and love them. However, I have never stayed in one underneath the Ocean Grill. I am conerned about the noise of scraping chairs.

Cabin 6143 is a very nice cabin also. I have never stayed in this one.

What are your thoughts?

We are currently booked for 9201 this February on the Summit and 6143 in January of 2006 to Hawaii. Both look like incredible rooms. I haven't thought twice about noise from above in 9201, we just plan on enjoying the wonderful deck space. Difficult choice to have to make!

I would choose 6143. With 9201 you have the possibility of noise from above, 6143 is in a quiet area. 6143 also has a teak deck, the cabin itself is about 1 foot wider than other cabins. It is possible that you may get better service in 6143 since it is in the suite area.

I have the opportunity to book either of these 2 cabins on the Summit. I have stayed in the aft cabins twice and love them. However, I have never stayed in one underneath the Ocean Grill. I am conerned about the noise of scraping chairs.

Cabin 6143 is a very nice cabin also. I have never stayed in this one.

What are your thoughts?

We just returned from Millennium Tranatlantic and we had cabin 9129 we didn't hear any noise the Ocean Grill was overhead but their was a big overhang that limited the sun on the balcony. I didn't mind at all but my Husband didn't like it at all. I am pretty sure that all the Milli class ships are the same. Lorelle

Archived