Jewel of the Seas Excursions

andy7753

I am going on the Jewel of the Seas at the beginning of January to Antiqua, Nassau, San Juan and St. Maarten with my 21 year old daughter.

In Nassau, I was looking into either the Breezes all inclusive beach day, or the Crystal Palace Beach Day, and I was wondering if anyone had any information on these - are they worth the money and how are they? The Crystal Palace Beach day is half the price of Breezes, so I was leaning towards that one.

Also does anyone have suggestions for Antigua and San Juan (only in San Juan from around 2 pm - 8 pm)

Thank you in advance for any help.

On Jewel now. yesterday in SJU 3 of the excursions were cancelled because we were 30 minutes late arriving in port. Most everyone just walked around and shopped. We also visited Senor Frogs for the first time. Even my husband was dancing on his chair (and he doesn't drink). lol Antigua....I hear Eli's is wonderful but have never done it. We highly recommend taking a taxi to the Allegro Pineapple all-inclusive resort. Great day.

We did the Breezes one a week or so ago and I was not thrilled with it at all. Priced way high, crummy beach with lots of seaweed and seagulls flying everywhere trying to take your food. Didn't think the whole Breezes complex was very nice but that is just my opinion...

Archived