Pin trading on Cruise?

1stcruisedm

No you dont usually see people wearing their lanyards for pins on the ship.

Accept when they have a Pin trading time in the navigator in the atrium. Then you will see a few, but mostly people coming to buy pins from the cart they bring out.

It carries pins that are not in the ships store or on Castaway Cay for purchase. They have some great pins.

yes there are people wearing their lanyards we were told no and didn't take ours and pins were everywhere mainly in the giftsop and when you board the ship...there are also special pin trading times.

Yes, there are scheduled pin trading times and it is then that you will see the CM wearing lanyards filled with pins. I have a dear friend will is now SICK with this new hobby and it all started on our cruise a year ago today.... I asked one CM about the ones they traded and she told me they are given certain ones to trade. SHe went on to say "since you are not a trader, it will not burst your bubble; but we are given certain ones to trade." They are not our personal ones or any rare ones. But it is fum I guess.... Each cruise we too get pins but our pind all have a special meaning, so we do not trade, but there are at least three times on the 7 day you can go to trade with CM or fellow cruiseres. Of course they "just by chance" LOL have that handy Pin cart in the atrium at the same time where you can buy others too...;)

Archived