All Things FREEDOM

jbroons

I don't think you have to worry - Freedom is such a large ship, we hardly felt any motion - maybe once during rough seas in the main theatre. (forward) Otherwise, maybe a gentle rocking in our cabin. Our cabins on one cruise were pretty far bow (deck 6) and the second time pretty far aft.(decj 7) Loved them both - no problems with seasickness, and dh gets woozy on a train!

The Panorama Deck is my favorite on the Conquest Class!!!!! I am booked in one on the Liberty next month....there were no triples left when I booked the Freedom.....My first choice would be Panorama, next Lido and next Empress.

Well maybe I'll like it. Hopefully the slight rocking won't bother me. I'm happy that we'll be close to the Lido Deck!;)

Does anyone know if theres a Cruise Critic Log on the Freedom?

You know....for some reson I always forget about that!!! I went to the library on the Freedom and checked out books but forgot to look and see if there was a log! Hopefully someone else will know :(

Here is a link to a site that has pics of the ports and the capers and menus. I found this link on here as we are sailing her on May 31st.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free_08/index.htm

:pAWESOME PHOTOS! WE ARE GOING ON THE FREEDOM 5/3/2009. NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT! THANKS SO MUCH. WHAT KIND OF CAMERA TOOK THOSE PHOTOS?

Archived