Can future cruise credit be added to a cruise already booked?

honeymoon06

This might be a silly question but thought i'd ask anyway!

We are going on a princess cruise in May. We really want to book up a caribbean cruise on the Grand or the Ruby for April next year. We've seen a decent price deal and so we're keen to book now.

When we go on our cruise in May, can future cruise credit be added to a cruise already booked for next year?

Or should we wait until we've been on this cruise before we book the next?

I don't want to risk losing this deal but also would love the extra onboard credit.

We're from the uk (I mention this as i notice that FCC can be different dependent on the country you're from).

Many thanks.

I booked a cruise on line at the Princess web site myself and quite a bit later called Princess and had my future cruise credit deducted from my charges. They did this with no problem and added the cruise credit. The only thing I didn't do was use the credit as a down payment when booking. I paid the usual amount. I couldn't find a place to use the credit

when I booked and waited over 2 months to call about it. The Princess rep did it immediately and sent my confirmation via email.

Archived