oriana rhodes

humpy

hi there folkes we are sailing on oriana on the 9th may to tha med,could someone tell me if it is possible to book a table in oriana rhodes before we board?.many thanks..humpy.

Just disembarked yesterday from Oriana in Hong Kong. No need to book a table for Oriana Rhodes - it was very quiet for most of the voyage. And why book a table at all? - the food in the main restaurants was very good indeed (five or six courses if you needed it) It's a great ship so enjoy your voyage.

I have booked Arcadian Rhodes a few times and never had a problem....just go the restaurant around 2-3pm on embarkation afternoon, there will be a restaurant Manager or Supervisor available at the desk ready to take bookings, we booked the day and time we wanted with no problems, even asked and got a table by the window.

Enjoy, it is a special evening with higher attentive service and better quality food than the main restaurant.

I have booked Arcadian Rhodes a few times and never had a problem....just go the restaurant around 2-3pm on embarkation afternoon, there will be a restaurant Manager or Supervisor available at the desk ready to take bookings, we booked the day and time we wanted with no problems, even asked and got a table by the window.

Enjoy, it is a special evening with higher attentive service and better quality food than the main restaurant.

Arcadian Rhodes would be on..... Arcadia? And you are saying you can book on embarkation - on board?

The question was can you book in advance for ORIANA BEFORE boarding.

And no wonder the food was better in Arcadian Rhodes than the main mess hall - because the standard food in Arcadia is, quite frankly, appalling.

I think you Know that Sue was comparing Arcadia Rhodes with the Oriana Rhodes because the procedure will be the same. I think Sue and everybody else knows your views on the food on the Arcadia. There is no need to keep banging on about it.

Thanks Stopgo

Yes I was saying it will be similar on Oriana, book on embarkation day and no doubt you will get your required night....you cannot book a table beforehand.

I will be on Oriana in 2 1/2 months and will be booking a table.

I don't agree with the comments on Arcadia's main restaurant, the food was equal to Aurora and Ventura and was very good.

Archived