Blue Lagoon Questions

jpf

Going to Nassau on the NCL Gem, late March, and we're thinking about checking out the Blue Lagoon while there. We checked out their web-site, but no prices posted, anybody have a clue? I'm also wondering, if I book directly through Blue Lagoon, times involved to get to the ferry, taxi cabs to the ferry, from the cruise ship pier. We were never in Nassau, so we are unsure as to the layout of the town. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Going to Nassau on the NCL Gem, late March, and we're thinking about checking out the Blue Lagoon while there. We checked out their web-site, but no prices posted, anybody have a clue? I'm also wondering, if I book directly through Blue Lagoon, times involved to get to the ferry, taxi cabs to the ferry, from the cruise ship pier. We were never in Nassau, so we are unsure as to the layout of the town. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Blue Lagoon is $45 for adults and $35 for kids. Includes Ferry to Blue Lagoon Island and lunch.

If you book independent of the ship, you'll have to go to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal 30 minutes before your scheduled ferry. (It's about 15 minutes getting from port to the Ferry Terminal by cab for $4pp)

Archived