Cheaper??

MrsO

I just recently purchased my tickets for my cruise coming up in 3 weeks. I searched and searched and think I found a great place I found online. She said she would give me any OBC if my cruise price dropped at all. My question is how do I find this out? Everytime I go look on the carnival website its the same price it has been for weeks. :o Thanks

I just recently purchased my tickets for my cruise coming up in 3 weeks. I searched and searched and think I found a great place I found online. She said she would give me any OBC if my cruise price dropped at all. My question is how do I find this out? Everytime I go look on the carnival website its the same price it has been for weeks. :o Thanks

You can look at the carnival website, but is that where they told you to look? Also, CCL policy for price drops is no OBC after the final payment date but rather try to accomodate you with an upgrade depending on the $ of the drop. Are you booking through a travel agent site or CCL?

That is how I do it. Carnival has a price guarantee, so their online prices usually reflect the going rate. You can also shop around, but in my experience Carnival rates are usually the same or lower than the TA sites.

Archived