Sunday morning on the Gem from NYC

beachbunni77

Just curious to hear from people who have recently traveled on the Gem from NYC to Flordia to Bahamas. When you wake up Sunday morning how is the weather. Where abouts on the East Coast seaboard are you? Just wondering how I should plan to pack for that day. We are traveling the end of March so I am thinking it may be a bit warmer then, from people who travelled in Feb. Thanks for your help......

We just returned from the Gem Bahamas/Florida trip. We were off the coast of Cape Hatteras, NC mid morning Sunday. I think the temperature was around 55 - 60, sunny with a cool breeze. I'm one of those people who are always cold - I was comfortable walking around out on the deck with a light sweatshirt on and capris. I'm sure it will be warmer in March when you go! I wrote a review, I think it's buried already somewhere on about page 3. We had a great time - enjoy:)

Archived