Drinks for kids/teens

suevp

I know that on the Pearl in order to get soda,we have to purchase a soda card, but if you don't want your kids drinking soda all day, what are their options? Is there juice available for them, or do they have to pay for this too?

The soda package is for fountain sodas only (just in case you didn't know). However, you can also buy sodas individually. They're about $2/can (not fountain; equals about 2 fountain sodas in volume).

Juice is included at breakfast. I believe that the kids buffet area has (included) juice available throughout the day (but don't hold me to that). You can always fill a container at breakfast (there are dispensers in the buffet), take it to your cabin, and pop it in the mini-fridge (cooler) so they'll have it available. There is a charge for juice in the bars and lounges (as far as I know there still is a charge; things change).

There is water (not bottled), ice tea, tea, coffee, and milk (chocolate too) included all the time. I'm not sure about lemonade or punch. There are sporadic reports of it on various ships, but I don't know how accurate the info is.

There are also non-alcoholic smoothies, but they are not complimentary. I think they're about $5. If your kids are teens (13-17, you can order them the teen passport, which includes a booklet of 20 coupons each good for one smoothie and other non-alcholic beverage (such as soda). I think the package is about $35. The passport also includes an invite to an a daytime party with DJ and complimentary all-you-can-drink non-alcoholic beverages. There's also a nighttime party. Because the Teen Passport has coupons, instead of the unlimited per person soda package, they can share the coupons.

beachchick

Archived