C&A Coupons/Internet Use

Hello All:

We are leaving for the Enchantment in a few days and I just found out that I am going to HAVE to do a little work (only for a few minutes) so I must get online at some point. Does anyone know the cost for using the internet onboard? Is there any kind of coupon we get for being C&A members?

Speaking of C&A - what are the coupons you get as a Gold member (just curious)?

Thanks!

Rita

Our coupon books on the Rhapsody (gold C&A) had a coupon for 10 free minutes. There were 3 of us so we had plenty of time to check e-mail but because the connection is slow it might take more time if you are doing more then just checking mail.

On our NOS cruise last month, the charge was $.50 per minute except on Thursday, when it dropped to $.25 per minute. If you use the internet then and turn in your 10 free minutes coupon, they will give you credit for 10 minutes @ $.50 per minute, so you can actually get 20 free minutes. But be careful and make sure the credit is given. I had to go to the guest relations desk because my charge was still showing up on my Seapass account the last day. They said they would take it off, but my credit card statement came last week with that specific charge on it. (I had paid the rest of the account off in cash.)

Can you purchase a "package" instead of doing the per minute rate at the internet cafe? We are on the Splendour and they don't have the internet in the rooms, which I know have the package.

My DH thinks he's going to have to work a fair amount (checking in once a day) and .50/min is going to add up!

Thanks!

Never heard of a package being available. The 10 minute free in the C&A book is a LITTLE help, but computers are so slow that we only had time to log on and send DD a very short email and skim her messages. Try to find an internet cafe on shore and do your work from there. We also found that we had to check and re-check to ensure we received the C&A coupon credit.

I've heard on the boards that you can hook up in some of the cabins. Don't know the weekly charge or if your ship has that option. Why not call RCI?

You get 2 books per cabin, 10 min each for gold, 15 min each for platinum, don't know for diamond. We check email daily, don't read it all, just check for important ones. You can log on, and check in 1-2 min, 3-4 if you are going to read a few. We have never used the entire 30 min that we have had available.

You get 2 books per cabin, 10 min each for gold, 15 min each for platinum, don't know for diamond. We check email daily, don't read it all, just check for important ones. You can log on, and check in 1-2 min, 3-4 if you are going to read a few. We have never used the entire 30 min that we have had available.

Each person in a cabin gets a coupon book appropriate to the C&A level that they are at. The gold level gets 10 minutes, platinum gets 15 and diamond gets 20. You must bring the coupon to guest relations to have the credit applied to your account.

Reggie:D

Archived