HAL Special Pricing

jfv379

Does HAL have special pricings for only certain Mariners? My brother got a mailer from HAL for a 14 Day Panama Canal , Ft Lauderdale to LA, 17 April.

He lives in Dallas and the cruise fare, Veranda Suite, with Air was just incredable. He booked direct through HAL. I have recieved mailings for the same cruise, and have even logged into HAL with my Mariners number and can't even come close to his fare.

Why and how does this happen? Maybe I can get him to adopt me, and DW, and take us with him.:D

...I have recieved mailings for the same cruise, and have even logged into HAL with my Mariners number and can't even come close to his fare.

On the Holland America website, click on the 'Specials' tab. SPECIAL OFFERS. There will be special pricing that for some reason, HAL does not incorporate into the rest of the website. (i.e. if you look up the same cruise through the cruise finder feature, the price is higher.)

Many times there will be a better price there than the HAL PCCs can find through their booking system. You'll just need the promotional code(s) listed in the bottom 'Terms and Conditions' paragraph.

Archived