Concierge on Mariner

I had absolutely no problems with Allen Fajardo, who was concierge on the Mariner of the Seas sailing last month. He promptly responded to my questions and made sure that I had a drink on the rare occasion that I visited the 9th floor lounge during cocktail hours. I found him to be very pleasant and helpful.

Happy sailing to all !! :)

While Allen was helpful when asked for specific information, he made little or no attempt to connect with the cruisers - I had several contacts with him during our 16 day cruise (third leg of repositioning) - he made no attempt to ask my name or to introduce himself. I did find him more helpful than the C & A rep.

I just got off yesterday and I couldn't tell you his name. That shows you how great he was. The worst concierge (in my opionion) I've ever seen.

What setup did they have for Diamond members in the evening ? Was an overflow lounge set up in the evening or was it just the lounge on deck 9 ?

I had absolutely no problems with Allen Fajardo, who was concierge on the Mariner of the Seas sailing last month. He promptly responded to my questions and made sure that I had a drink on the rare occasion that I visited the 9th floor lounge during cocktail hours. I found him to be very pleasant and helpful.

Happy sailing to all !! :)

I thought Allen was a fabulous Concierge. He was very good about ensuring that everyone had a place to sit in a rather overcrowded CL; got us drinks; talked to me a lot and handled special requests.

Glad to see you on the boards!!....Rick's birthday buddy here from the Hawaii cruise. The birthday present he gave me is right..........There!!!! in my office!

Did you post a review of your marathon trip around the horn? I'd love to read it especially because Nancy and I are on Mariner in 12 days....

Welcome home!

OH!...did you see there's a reunion cruise being talked about for April 2011? It'll be on Mariner. The Hawaii roll call thread has more info..and, you know, Gay is still very active working for us Pirates! RRRRRRR!

Archived