Bed bugs?

cantwait06

It wouldn't be unique to ships. Anyone can bring bed bugs with them anywhere. I work for the Hotel Industry and run into this on occasion. They have a two week incubation period I believe and when found take some conciderable effort to get rid of.

I wouldn't worry about it, the sheets and such are cleaned and sanitized between guests:)

Went on my lst road trip when I was 18, and on my 1st cruise when I was 19. I've traveled all over the world. I'm now 62 and I've never have been bitten by bed bugs, not say'n it doesn't happen, but noth'n so far, and its been 40 years and counting!:D Don't worry about it, seriously!:p

Ok, thanks all! I just read something about putting your lugage in a big garbage bag so you don't take bed bugs home with you, and I started having second thoughts. I guess its the whole occupying a room that you know someone was in 2 hours ago. I have traveled other places before and I haven't worried as much, so you're right, its the same as travelling anywhere. I will finally relax when we are onboard and I have the DOD in hand....

I wonder if they truly had bedbugs, or perhaps picked up sand fleas at the beach. I got eaten alive at Blackbeard's Cay, but didn't know it until the itching began that night. MISERABLE!

Archived