Bennie And Cruiserccl Our Trip On The West Coast Mariner!

Great photos Chris. Couple of questions for you:

1. Do you know the cabin number of the handicap accessible cabin that you have photos of its bathroom? I posted the links on a disabled cruising board and I know that the cabin # and category is very helpful when people are booking. Are there photos of this cabin also?

2. I went thru the photos but didn't find the ones of the TV showing the hookups on the front or back for gaming etc. Did you have a chance to take them? If yes, any chance of telling me where they are on webshots if I missed them OR adding them into the webshot album. We have a group going on the 19th and one of the Dads needed to know for his sons.

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

[quote name='MilliesMom']Great photos Chris. Couple of questions for you:

1. Do you know the cabin number of the handicap accessible cabin that you have photos of its bathroom? I posted the links on a disabled cruising board and I know that the cabin # and category is very helpful when people are booking. Are there photos of this cabin also?

2. I went thru the photos but didn't find the ones of the TV showing the hookups on the front or back for gaming etc. Did you have a chance to take them? If yes, any chance of telling me where they are on webshots if I missed them OR adding them into the webshot album. We have a group going on the 19th and one of the Dads needed to know for his sons.

Thanks. Appreciate the help.[/quote]

Mary, I was also on this cruise and I know the room with the handicap was on Deck 2, do not remember the #, but it was huge, it was an ocean veiw room and you can see how fast the ship moves when you are on this deck. Trully a Great room. You might try a Mariner Thread. I do not think the TV has hook-ups. We bring our lap top on all cruises and works just great with games and down loading pictures.

Mike

Great photos Chris. Couple of questions for you:

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

The bathroom and balcony handicap cabin was 1609 (i believe) that was my parents cabin and it was huge! The only problem was in the shower the water went all over the place because the drains didn't really work all that great as you can tell from the towel barrier my dad made! Now i swear i had TV pictures i looked all over but i think i might have deleted them thinking who the heck wants a picture of a TV! Sorry! Have a GREAT cruise! :D

The bathroom and balcony handicap cabin was 1609 (i believe) that was my parents cabin and it was huge! The only problem was in the shower the water went all over the place because the drains didn't really work all that great as you can tell from the towel barrier my dad made! Now i swear i had TV pictures i looked all over but i think i might have deleted them thinking who the heck wants a picture of a TV! Sorry! Have a GREAT cruise! :D

Thanks so much Chris, I appreciate you going back to look for them.

Archived