Hidden Worlds Cenotes Park???

blestmom3

Has anyone been to this park from the port in Cozumel? Is it possible to get there from the ship and spend some time there? I read a review about this place that sounded wonderful! I am wondering if we can go there next week when we stop in Cozumel?

Hi we just went on 2/26. We enjoyed it but it seemed like a day full of waiting...this in turned caused us to be rushed at the end of the day to get back to the ship...we had to ask them to hurry up and get us a driver to take us back on the jungle buggy. We were there from 10:15 to almost 4 and barely got to do everything once.

We did the ultimate adventure package...My opinion: The jungle bikes were a lot of fun...the cenote snorkels were highly overrated, the rappeling was not worth it (wasn't really rappeling...just someone lowering you into the cave). The zip lines were fun & the jungle buggy was fun. We purchased our tix for $59.95 and thought that was probably a little much for the amount of activities we did...we were really glad we didn't pay the full price!!

Archived