Excursions on western caribbean????

TXGIRL09

We will be taking our first cruise in October on the Conquest for our honeymoon!!!! I am so excited. I have been looking at the excursions at the 3 different stops- Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Can you guys give me some ideas of which ones we should consider doing?

Thanks!!!

We will be taking our first cruise in October on the Conquest for our honeymoon!!!! I am so excited. I have been looking at the excursions at the 3 different stops- Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Can you guys give me some ideas of which ones we should consider doing?

Thanks!!!

If you haven't discovered the Ports of Call boards yet, do check those out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

There you can search for your ports and find TONS of information about what to do in each one.

Welcome to cruising!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, we have been to each port several times. Grand Cayman, swimming with the stingrays is fantastic. This is definitely the #1 tour in Cayman and ussualy sells out early. In Jamaica our favorite tour we have ever done is climbing Dunn's river fall. The only downside is it is about a 2 hour bus ride from Montego Bay, but climbing the 600 foot falls, stepping from rock to rock while the water pours down on you is fantastic. This was definitely our favorite tour we have ever done. Something relaxing and romantic is rafting down the Martha Brae river. You relax on a bamboo raft while your guide steers you down the river. Cozumel, we ussually go snorkeling or just hang out at the beach. Whatever you choose I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise.

We went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman last year and we did the stingray city and waverunners then over to Rum point beach. We loved this tour. I booked it on are own thru this website https://www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/WaveRunnerSecureReservation.htm

The tour was over 2 hours long and we had a blast. Carnival did not have waverunners listed on their site so I booked this. The guide was very friendly and professional (so was the driver) we paid $148 for two people. Can't beat that price for going to two places plus waverunners.

On Cozumel we went to Paradise beach for the day. Very friendly place food was great but the beach was real rocky in the water. Water was muggy too.

Hope this helps

I've been on 9 cruises and have to say the best (ever) excursion I ever took was Stringray City (swim with the Stringrays) in Grand Cayman. It's a MUST!

In Cozumel, we don't do excursions anymore, we grab a cab right off the cruise ship to Chankanaab Park ($5.00) and pay entrances fee to the park. Beautiful swimming area, changing rooms, places to eat, etc. You can even swim with the dolphins or sealions right there (you can book independently before you arrive) or walk up and book. It's the same place Carnival excursion goes.

Archived