Sending Gift baskets

Sorry if this is already been asked but I was wondering if there were companies you could use to send gift baskets to people on Carnival Cruises or can you just send things through Carnival?

I have friends going on a cruise in three weeks leaving out of Galveston and I wanted to send them something but I was thinking more of a gift basket instead of what Carnival has on their site.

I have set things thru the CARNIVAL site, so I'm not much help here... I will tell you that I have been satified and pleased with what arrived!! I have sent to a newlywed couple on their honeymoom... to an anniversary couple... to a single travler... to my Mom... and to my daughter (same cabin as mine...) And pleased with the value and contents...

Thanks! I might have to look more into what Carnival has to offer.

What types of things did you send?

This is for a couple who have just recently gotten back together after a seperation.. so I was thinking something romantic but not too over the top.

I have set things thru the CARNIVAL site, so I'm not much help here... I will tell you that I have been satified and pleased with what arrived!! I have sent to a newlywed couple on their honeymoom... to an anniversary couple... to a single travler... to my Mom... and to my daughter (same cabin as mine...) And pleased with the value and contents...

This would be a very nice idea and would like to do it for someone we're cruising with. I searched on carnivals website, but it only turned up shore excursions with weaving baskets.... Could you send me a link? Thanks!

This is the site!!! Check the items in the baskets... coupons, photos, frames, food, dolls, towels, tshirts...

What will the reciever want, use, need???

I hardly ever include sweets or food or fruit.... That comes with the cruise in the dining room or buffet or Lido... But the beverages, the stuff, the trinkets... That's what I look for...

Archived