When can you expect cruise docs?

Did you book your cruise through RCI or through a TA? If it was a TA, they are usually sent to them, and they contact you. They should be arriving any day now(usually about 2-4 weeks prior to departure)

If your TA has them, you may want to call and see if they are there!

Have a wonderful trip!

this is kind of a tough one to try to answer...it can range anywhere from 1 month to as little as 2 or 3 days...we have been on 12 cruises over the last 15 yrs mostly with rccl and it really depends on when the cruise line releases them (the documents)to your agent if your are using an agent...if youa re using an agent you will not get them from the cruise directly...most agent want to review them for accuracy first they will then turn them around and usually over nite them to you...if you are sailing just after the new yr i think you would be seeing them pretty soon...HAVE A GREAT TIME...i'll be on the VOS 3-19-05...

BrooklynCruiser:

We are flying from Wisconsin. We are going to Miami on 1/1. Can't wait!!

I am assuming you are flying from New York? We are traveling with friends of ours that have a four-year-old (my husband and I have a four-year-old and a one-year-old). We are definitely ready for a vacation!!!

BrooklynCruiser:

We leave Madison, WI at 7:20 a.m. Did you sign up for the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle? We have 25 people so it is confirmed. If you haven't, it is really easy to do so. This is our first time on RCCL. We are really looking forward to trying out another cruiseline.

We are staying at a hotel near the airport in Miami. We booked the hotel too late, so the downtown hotels we wanted to stay at were either booked or too expensive. We missed out on a 126.00 on hotwire for the Intercontinental (4 star). After that, I really can't justify spending 150.00 for a 2-3 star hotel. We have a cruise package at the hotel so we have transfers from the airport, to the port and back to the airport from the port. A better deal.

I wanted to go to Bayside Marketplace, but I suppose a nice relaxing evening at the hotel is probably better since we are going to have to be on the road at 3:00 a.m. just to get to the airport.

It's getting close!! Just 34 more days!!!!

I'm going on the 1-2-05 sailing of the Mariner of the Seas, and I got our e-docs the day before Thanksgiving (from CruiseQuick). However, I think we may have gotten them a bit earlier than most people, because on our 'Meet & Mingle' thread, only one other person has gotten theirs.

I agree with what an above poster said though, definitely check your spam folder. I've found quite a few important things sitting in there from time to time, including a couple relating to my cruise.

Archived