Parking at Pt. Canaveral

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I am trying to find out what the parking rate is for the Cruise Terminals at Pt. Canaveral. I did an online search and found 4 different prices. I also remember taking a cruise out of there in 2006 and they did not charge us any parking. Has anyone cruised out of there recently, if so, what was the fee? I want to make sure to bring enough cash. Thanks!

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I am trying to find out what the parking rate is for the Cruise Terminals at Pt. Canaveral. I did an online search and found 4 different prices. I also remember taking a cruise out of there in 2006 and they did not charge us any parking. Has anyone cruised out of there recently, if so, what was the fee? I want to make sure to bring enough cash. Thanks!

$15.00 a day.

I don't think there is any free parking anywhere at Port Canaveral.

I think last time I was there, 2 years ago, it was $9/day.

You should be safe figuring $10/day.

Royal Caribbean has a nice multi deck parking building in addition to open air parking. For RCI, You are directed to the baggage unloading area and then one person can drive to park the car and then meet up with everyone else. As long as it is not pouring down rain, it is a pretty good system.

It is $15 per day and you can pay with cash or credit card. We were just there again in Feb. You pay before you park. Absolutely an easy, easy terminal to get in and out of.

Drop your luggage off first and then you will swing around and go back the way you came so you can get into the parking area.

Thanks. We got to the pier about 30 minutes before sailing and the man in the booth just told us to head to the parking garage. I guess we got lucky that time....not that I mind paying for parking. So just to clarify, since we are on a 3 night cruise, I will be paying for 4 days? Ok so I am figuring $60 to my budget and even better if they take credit/debit cards!

Thanks. We got to the pier about 30 minutes before sailing and the man in the booth just told us to head to the parking garage. I guess we got lucky that time....not that I mind paying for parking. So just to clarify, since we are on a 3 night cruise, I will be paying for 4 days? Ok so I am figuring $60 to my budget and even better if they take credit/debit cards!

No, it will be $45 for a 3 night cruise.

Yay even better......$15 more for drinks! Can you tell it will be my first cruise without 3 kids? ; )

Good for you. It is a great little ship.

Even though the weather in Feb wasn't great, we had a wonderful time. Monarch was actually our very first cruise in 1994, so it was kinda cool to go back on her again. And as you can tell from my signature, we have many more Monarch cruises planned, in fact leaving Friday for another one that we booked last minute last Wed when our other plans for this weekend fell through. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend, so it should be a great trip.

• 3 weeks later...
It is $15 per day and you can pay with cash or credit card. We were just there again in Feb. You pay before you park. Absolutely an easy, easy terminal to get in and out of.

Drop your luggage off first and then you will swing around and go back the way you came so you can get into the parking area.

Do you know how early you are able to park and drop the luggage?

Archived