price difference for excursions

oooohDonna

Checked out excursions for Belize. Found the Altun Ha Mayan site/River Wallace for $69.00.

DECIDED TO BOOK IT, made me log in, brought up the excursion and it is $99.00!! What the heck?

Does anyone know why this happens and how to book the $69.00 one?

Thanks,

D

When I am not logged in it shows the price starts at $69. I guess they have different prices for different dates. I believe that is the $69 tour, it just isn't $69 when you are going to be there. It's probably $69 one time a year and the rest of the time you pay more. You have to watch for those words "PRICING FROM".

When I am not logged in it shows the price starts at $69. I guess they have different prices for different dates. I believe that is the $69 tour, it just isn't $69 when you are going to be there. It's probably $69 one time a year and the rest of the time you pay more. You have to watch for those words "PRICING FROM".

Geez ...was going to do for $69 but not sure if it is worth $99.00!!

And I have worked so hard looking for Belize excurions, find one and then this. Aarrgg!

I have the same issue. I called Carnival and talked to a unfriendly staff. He told me that the price $69 is for low season only. I do not think it worth for $99.00. I am looking for some other excursion.

I have the same issue. I called Carnival and talked to a unfriendly staff. He told me that the price $69 is for low season only. I do not think it worth for $99.00. I am looking for some other excursion.

I booked it for $75. Once you go through the motions of booking it, you get different pricing. The 8:15 was $75, the 8:45 is $99. Does not make much sense to me, but the $75 seems much more reasonable. Would not pay $99 either.

We did this excursion a couple of years ago and it was one of the best we have done. I can't remember what we paid, but I know it was worth it. Our guide was very informative, I think her name was Martella. Saw all kinds of wildlife on the river portion and then took a bus to the ruins and then back to the ship.

Archived