valor vs legend

onehotpooh

I haven't been on either..

But from what I have read.. people really like tampa's port.

But the Valor does have the big movie screen by the pool.

I probably if i had the choice would pick the Valor because of the movie screen.. but I like watching movies under the stars. I loved that feature on my princess cruise that I went on.

we live about 2 1/4 hrs from both miami and tampa. so both are the same distance. i really loved muts w/ princess- so did hubby during football season!

pooh

Legend at spring break had more older (walkers etc) than Valor.

Tampa - much easier to get in and out of - but that was considering flying. Tampa is still easier to board though b/c it is only one ship and not a ton.

Legend - nicer flow and nicer lido deck with 2 pools as opposed to stadium style of valor.

My vote would be Legend, but I would do Valor again in a heartbeat.

I thought I was going to love the Legend as much as The Spirit. Same layout but I didn't care for it. I also was not crazy about the port in Tampa. It's right in the town area & very congested at trying to unload. We got so aggravated that we ended up doing the valet parking.

I guess I just have left out of Miami so many more times that it's more comfortable to me. Went on The Valor in August lat year & it has now been my favorite Carnival ship. Love the Seaside Theatre, the Supper Club was so good that we ate there twice. I also love the fish n chips & Legend doesn't have it. Don't know if you have kids but Camp Carnival is larger on the Valor as is the arcade.

Archived