Suites Question - Caribbean Princess

cruisin'bulldog

Hello:

Considering a cruise on the Caribbean Princess this summer (6th cruise overall, would be 1st with Princess.) Can anyone tell me the difference between the categories of suites on the ship? It is very unclear from the website what size each actual suite is and how much room the balcony takes up. I know about the Grand Suite, but what about the other categories? Anyone have pictures?

Also, what kind of perks do the suites come with? Would the suite breakfast in Sabatini's be up and running by summer?

Thanks.

Hello:

Considering a cruise on the Caribbean Princess this summer (6th cruise overall' date=' would be 1st with Princess.) Can anyone tell me the difference between the categories of suites on the ship? It is very unclear from the website what size each actual suite is and how much room the balcony takes up. I know about the Grand Suite, but what about the other categories? Anyone have pictures?

Also, what kind of perks do the suites come with? Would the suite breakfast in Sabatini's be up and running by summer?

Thanks.[/quote']

Will try to post pictures for you later if someone else doesn't before I get the chance. But this link to Princess suite amenities will tell you what is included: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk Plus the new perk of breakfast at Sabatinis for full suite passengers only has just began. ;)

Sorry, forgot to come back to leave a link to our PH album.

Now, these are on the Grand Princess this past January, and not for the Caribbean Princess. But they are almost exact in layout and size, so they should offer what you are looking for. I have visited friends in a PH on the Caribbean Princess in the past, and I saw no differences to speak of in the two.

Enjoy!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569791824vJfiZw?vhost=good-times

I have a few pics of a PH class suite as well. Click on the pics link in my signature and look for the embarkation day album. Those are from the Golden and the cabin is reversed from ToTo's pics. We also will have a PH suite on our CB cruise in a little over a week. I'll be uploading pics of that suite when I return.

~Paul :D

PS. I'm really hoping the Sabatini's Suite Breakfast is going to be available. I'll let everyone know that too when I return.

We had a PS suite on the Caribbean Princess and a VS suite on the Crown. The PS suite was slightly larger on the Caribbean Princess (had one more side table next to the sofa). Other than it being a LONG walk anywhere, I think the aft suites are great! They are very quiet and private plus you have an awesome view.

• 2 weeks later...

The CB does indeed have the Suite Breakfast!!!

Will try it one of the days this week.. maybe tomorrow!!

~Paul :D

PS. They also have the Utlimate Ship's Tour and the Chef's Table! Am signed up for the Chef's Table. Knock on Wood we get in!

PPS. PH Suite is really nice. We do hear things from the Lido deck - mostly charis / loungers being moved, but we only hear them when out on the balcony. Sure wish they had these suites on the Caribe Deck like the Golden had since the depth of the balcony isn't as great.... But Who's Complaining!! LOL

Archived