How strict on weight limits???

sarahjoe

We are thinking of doing Lost World Canopy Tour and states 95 lb min weight-my son is about 85-90 lbs-just wondering if anyone ever sees them check weights. When I go directly to tours website-it doesnt say anything about minimum weights.

If this is the ziplining through the forest tour (I booked at the dock so I didn't get the exact name), then there was no weight minimum that I know of, although they did ask about age. I have a son that is 9 and he weighs 55 pounds. No one weighed him and they had plenty of equipment to fit him. By the way, the tour was GREAT! I would do it again in a heartbeat. There is just nothing to compare to flying through the rainforest.

We did ours through the cruise ship - Norwegian Spirit. I don't remember the name of the actual place we arrived at, but the tour guide was Elvis and he was amazing. I think he does his own tours also. If you want his info, I can get it when I get home later. I cannot possibly say enough good things about Elvis. He was the most entertaining guide that we came across on our entire trip. He was extremely knowledgable about Belize and talked for the entire trip to the zip lines and the entire trip back. It was a very well done excursion.

Archived