RCCL AO Johnny Rockets Dinners

PattyW

This will be my first time on an RCCL ship with a Johnny Rockets. I was reminded by another thread that the kids can go there for dinner with AO a couple of times during the cruise. I have two questions:

(1) Do you have to pay the cover charge for the kids when they eat dinner there and are they allowed to charge milkshakes or a sprite while they are there?

(2) Are they on sea days (formal nights) or other nights?

On the longer cruises, they are typically held on the formal nights and one other night.

There is no charge for the dinner's. On our last Independence cruise, my DD could not get a milkshake but was offered Sprite, Coke, and Water.

The formal nights are typically the 2nd night of the cruise. The second one is usually 3 days prior to the end of your cruise...so on a 7 night cruise night 5.

Hope your kids enjoy the dinners at Johnny Rockets:):D

My oldest is here, she said they were offered Sprite, Orange Soda, Water or Lemonade. No milkshakes. No milk.

Food choices - cheeseburger, grilled cheese or hot dog. Fries included.

No dessert.

Also, if it matters to anyone, she was allowed to sit with her sister in another age group (3-5, 6-8)

Johnny Rockets was on the 2 formal nights and one other night.

No charge for Adventure Ocean dinners at Johnny Rockets, but you do have to sign up early for it. We used to be able to sign up the night before...this sailing we had to sign up the day of by noon.

Thanks everyone - that's great to know for packing, especially my son. He's not wild about dress clothes. This way he can go to one formal night, and then be casual for the other and go to Johnny Rockets for dinner!

Archived