earliest time to board ship

lvthec

What is the earliest time you can board? We don't have our papers yet, and I cannot remember this from our last cruise.

Thanks

Usually it is any time after 11am. However it may be later if there were hangup's in customs during debark. 11am is a good time to shoot for though.

Enjoy your cruise!

What is the earliest time you can board? We don't have our papers yet, and I cannot remember this from our last cruise.

Thanks

We arrived at the port at 10am.

We walked right up and checked in..no lines.

We sat down in our seats. By 10:45 when we were boarding the ship the line was sooooo long!!!

We were on the ship , had lunch, had our room by noon and luggage by 1:30!!

Wow, thank you! I wasn't sure if you could board that early. Sounds like we will be checking out of our hotel and heading right over. I was going to hang at the hotel pool with the kids, but forget that. ha.ha.

We usually shoot for around noon. You have to let the people get OFF the ship first. I have enough fun on a cruise...so I don't feel any need to rush any part of it. I let the people get off...then we take our turn...and get on. Its actually kind of part of the fun...at least if you make it that way.

Hmmmm...I didn't realize this...I thought the ship sat in port overnight between cruises, but nope...the cruise we're on departs after arriving back in port that morning.

They must bust a move to get all the rooms cleaned and all provisions on board in just a few hours time! What an undertaking.

We're going to arrive around 10 a.m. so that we can on asap. :p

What time you get onboard depends on what ship you are going on. There have been a couple that we couldn't board until noon. There have been a couple we've checked in for at 10 or 10:30, but had to wait until at least 11 or later to actually go on board. We now head to the pier right after check out time (11). So far that has worked well for us. Some of the ships lock the doors to the hallways of the cabin areas....so you might not be able to get to your cabin until 1:30.

Our hotel has a free shuttle to the port. (Radisson) You had to make a reservation to get on. I found that out on here. So I called right away and we missed the first one but got on the second. You mnay have to reserve a shuttle spot if your hotel offers that. Happy Cruising

Archived