$5.00 For A Red Stripe??

jbroons

I agree with Dan on Jamaica.. not worth it

The people are rude and agressive

The super market here sells Red Stripe what is the big deal??

And I have had Coronas poolside in the bottle. ???

Kenya...as a volunteer. You are a good person; I also want to go there but not as a volunteer...I am way too selfish;). I want a deluxe safari resort! Anyway, what other ports did you have besides Jamaica?

haha it's funny, after volunteering there I feel very selfish, I think the people gave me far more than I could ever give them. You should definitely visit there though, any contribution to the economy there is a help! I did a safari while there, so beautiful!!

I cruised last May on the Victory, we did Cayman Islands, Mexico and Jamaica. Loved it! Cruising again this May on the Western side, two stops in the Bahamas and Grand Turk, on the Destiny. Myself and my best friend are celebrating our graduation from University!!! We graduate in April so almost finished!! : )

Nothing that comes in a bottle is free, soda, water, beer, liquor. Even when they pour it in a glass. Its just like real life.

Dan

I understand people would like cheap beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. But if they were cheap the cost of the cruise would go up. The company is going to make their money on way or another. And they make alot off of DW and I :D

I agree with Dan on Jamaica.. not worth it

The people are rude and agressive

The super market here sells Red Stripe what is the big deal??

And I have had Coronas poolside in the bottle. ???

That's because you are so cute (totally respectfully intended trock)!!;)

being verbose......also because you love Heavy Metal (as do I). I know it's kinda recent but Soundgarden's "Outshined" has one of the heaviest rhythm riffs...ever!! Trust me...listen to it loud and by yourself..twice;)

I understand people would like cheap beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. But if they were cheap the cost of the cruise would go up. The company is going to make their money on way or another. And they make alot off of DW and I :D

I have a cat named "Wolfie"!!:)

being verbose......also because you love Heavy Metal (as do I). I know it's kinda recent but Soundgarden's "Outshined" has one of the heaviest rhythm riffs...ever!! Trust me...listen to it loud and by yourself..twice;)

lmao

Musical prescriptions?

LMAO

Nixie,

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS IS ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR FREE OR NOT TIPPING ANYONE (room steward, dining room staff) !

ARE YOU A TROLL OR JUST A CHEAPSKATE ? :eek:

Maybe CheapTroll??!!

I wouldn't care if the aggressive behavior of vendors in Jamaica stopped tomorrow. You still won't catch me going to that awful place where hate crimes are condoned. No thanks!!!

Don't be so wishy-washy, say what you mean.:rolleyes:

Dan

So what beer does everyone wish they would stock on the ships?

:D

This covers it in my opinion!!

Beer

Domestic

12 oz.

Coors Light$3.75 Samual Adams Lager$5.00

16 oz.

Miller Lite16 oz plastic bottle$5.00 Miller Genuine Draft16 oz plastic bottle$5.00 Ice House16 oz plastic bottle$5.00 Budweiser16 oz aluminum bottle$5.00 Bud Light16 oz aluminum bottle$5.00 Michelob Ultra16 oz plastic bottle$5.00

Imported Beer

12 oz.

Corona$5.00 Corona Lite$5.00 Heineken$5.00 Heineken Lite$5.00 Amstel Light$5.00 Pilsner Urquell$5.00 Labatt Blue$5.00 Red Stripe$5.00 Beck's$5.00 Stella Artois$5.00 Peroni$5.00

Other Sizes

Bass Ale$5.25 Boddingtons$5.75 Grolsch16 oz$5.75 Guinness Pub Draught$5.75 Foster's Lager750 ml$6.25 Heineken Draught

? Carnival Legend Only ?$??? Miller Lite Draught

? Carnival Legend Only ?$???

Non-Alcoholic

Buckler$3.75 O'Doul's$3.75

So what beer does everyone wish they would stock on the ships?

:D

Pacifico for poolside, especially on cruises that go to Mazatlan; and some micro with hops. Even Sierra Nevada would be an improvement.

I think it would be cool to see a nod to the departure cities if possible - Stone or Ballast Point from San Diego, Pike's from Seattle, Shiner from Galveston, etc.

Pacifico for poolside, especially on cruises that go to Mazatlan; and some micro with hops. Even Sierra Nevada would be an improvement.

I think it would be cool to see a nod to the departure cities if possible - Stone or Ballast Point from San Diego, Pike's from Seattle, Shiner from Galveston, etc.

Pacifico would be nice...or maybe some SOL.

:cool:

I also wouldn't mind something from Victory or Magic Hat breweries.

Archived