Carnival Pride Cabin Question

777mjrseb

Hello everyone :)

I have a quick question about cabins on the Pride. I was booked by my PVP in 5238. As I am doing some research it seems the cabin may be in an area were room stewards prep.

So I am trying to decide to which cabin I should relocate to.

Here are my options. 5157, 5152, 5148, 5149.

Anyone have pictures to share? I would greatly appreciate that as well!!

Thanks in advance for your help :D

Have you looked at deck plans on the Carnival website? That will show what is around you. You can also look at the decks above and below you--or any deck for that matter.

Gale

I have a quick question about cabins on the Pride. I was booked by my PVP in 5238. As I am doing some research it seems the cabin may be in an area were room stewards prep.

If I am not mistaken, the 4 cabins you are thinking about changing to are by the larger lifeboats which make your view more restricted than the one you have now. And I would not be concerned about the room stewards causing any problems as they normally are not prepping during hours when you would want to be sleeping.

Good Luck

Smitty

If I am not mistaken, the 4 cabins you are thinking about changing to are by the larger lifeboats which make your view more restricted than the one you have now. And I would not be concerned about the room stewards causing any problems as they normally are not prepping during hours when you would want to be sleeping.

Good Luck

Smitty

Thanks Smitty :cool:

Have you looked at deck plans on the Carnival website? That will show what is around you. You can also look at the decks above and below you--or any deck for that matter.

Gale

Thank you... I have been researching the deck plans, they leave out important information such as the room steward station lol!!! :)

Thanks for the advise though :D

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you can open the balconies dividers on the pride so if you can have a large area?

It's my understanding you can! I have read many people doing this who travel with large families and friends that have adjoining rooms.

I believe you need to speak with the purser once on board.

5238 is one of 2 cabins on that side that have really long balconies. Probably 3 times as long as the normal balcony. As for the lifeboats, from my research, they come up to the bottom, or just above the bottom of the balcony. You don't have much view down but you can see out to the water fine. And at the forward end of your balcony is a gap between boats, so that gives a little better view. These are regular size lifeboats back here. The larger tenders are the forward 3 boats on either side starting at cabins 5142/5143 and going aft from there. This balcony is similar in size to the one in 5236 in the pic below.

2455040830069283597S600x600Q85.jpg

We have 5236 with the long balcony booked for a cruise on the Spirit. Isn't 5238 a handicap cabin? I think they can bump you if they need to and then you might not like what they give you. I think you are wise to re-locate now. The farther back, the better, just like the other poster's said. Good luck:)

Now I am nervous about the cabin that I booked. It is 5237. Should I worry about the room stewards, etc. I have never thought of that. Where is the area where they prep etc? Has anyone been in this room? How is the view?

Thanks

Now I am nervous about the cabin that I booked. It is 5237. Should I worry about the room stewards, etc. I have never thought of that. Where is the area where they prep etc? Has anyone been in this room? How is the view?

Thanks

We have 5327 and I'm not concerned about the white space across the hall. I believe that there are service elevators back there behind the funnel to run from the galley and cargo areas below up to the Lido restaurant. I think what has the OP concerned is the space between 5238 and 5236, behind the elevators. On our side of the ship, they put a couple 9A cabins there, but on the port side, it's just blank.

As for the view, this is a pic from webshots from inside 5326 looking out, and this will be similar to what we'll have on the starboard side.

2824607590069283597S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived