Native Way is the best

Victorian

I am just back from a cruise that included Grand Cayman. We did a Stingray City/snorkel tour with Nativeway. We were astounded at the many things they did to show the passengers a good time. Our excursion ran much longer than was scheduled (with our pre-approval) so that they could continue to make out trip memorable. We had a great time with the Rays (there was no shortage of them). We dove for Conch shells (they were in season). We saw a full size Moray eel that they had befriended since it was small. We stopped on the way back to look at some iguanas. We had refreshments. All of this for $25 a person. I gave a bit extra because it was obvious that they weren't making much money based on the effort they put out.

I would highly recommend Nativeway. :)

I am just back from a cruise that included Grand Cayman. We did a Stingray City/snorkel tour with Nativeway. We were astounded at the many things they did to show the passengers a good time. Our excursion ran much longer than was scheduled (with our pre-approval) so that they could continue to make out trip memorable. We had a great time with the Rays (there was no shortage of them). We dove for Conch shells (they were in season). We saw a full size Moray eel that they had befriended since it was small. We stopped on the way back to look at some iguanas. We had refreshments. All of this for $25 a person. I gave a bit extra because it was obvious that they weren't making much money based on the effort they put out.

I would highly recommend Nativeway. :)

We had a great experience with them as well, albeit that we were a week earlier. We had booked the Snorkel and Stingray package with nativeways. The snorkle part of the trip was cancelled due to the waves, they told us to come back in an hour and half, (DW got to shop, so she was all for it until she saw how beautiful the water was) But we ended up going out to the stingrays later that morning and noticed only 1 other boat out there as well. It was fun and a little rough at time, I am 6 foot and a few of the waves where a couple feet over me at times. But is was still a blast, and not to mention that Nativeways gave us a price break, if you booked online, since we didn't get out that morning.

The crew did a great job and would highly recomend them.

Thanks for the info on the Native Ways. We are sailing on the Victory (12/19/04) and contacted them for info on the Stingray tour.

They are asking for my credit card number so they can hold my reservation. Is this standard procedure for them?

I do not feel comfortable just handing that info over to anyone....

http://nativewaywatersports.com/

As for the CC number. . . I know that sometimes they do as for it in advance and sometimes they don't. I have no idea why the difference, but many have reported about them on this and other boards and no one (to my knowledge) has reported any credit card abuse or problems by Nativeway.

-Monte

Archived