Crusinmama

ClaireS

Could you just tell me how Adventure Ocean get hold of you onboard if there is an emergency with one of your kids whilst in AO. Do they give you pagers or do you just find out when you go to collect them?

Also, my son will be nearly 4 and completely toilet trained, but just once every so often (months go by) he will sometimes wet his pants if he is so engrossed in something and leaves it too late. If this happens are you "out" of AO straightaway or are you given another chance?

Many thanks

You didn't say what ship with Royal Caribbean. The newer ones use Dect Phones to alert the parents in the 3-5 year old age group. I think the older ones used to use pagers, don't know if they switched over from pagers to dect phones yet. Dect phones are just like cell phones but they only work on the ship. So rest assured, they will be able to get ahold of you if needed, by either dect phone or by pager.

Also, if he has an accident, he has 2 more chances. :) They have a 3 strikes policy. So as long as he doesn't have 3 accidents, he will be fine.

Thanks, you're a gem.

It's Voyager we're going on. Been on Voyager before but didn't have the kids then and so didn't take much notice of Adventure Ocean.

Hopefully we won't get as far as even 1 strike:D

Thanks, you're a gem.

It's Voyager we're going on. Been on Voyager before but didn't have the kids then and so didn't take much notice of Adventure Ocean.

Hopefully we won't get as far as even 1 strike:D

You're welcome. :D Enjoy your cruise.

We were on the Serenade last Oct. They had Dect phones. Also one of my girls who is 5 had an accident and all they did was give her a pair of shorts to wear. Never said anything about strikes. She was just having too much fun to stop I guess, because we havent had an accident in like two years!

Archived