Cruising from Galveston

We were there last month. There is a separate (and when we were there, shorter) line to pass through security. After that, there is a separate line to check in and board the ship. The did offer a glass of champagne but I didn't see strawberries. All in all, I think it is a very nice benefit. I didn't see a lounge but because they were boarding, we didn't look for one.

We arrived at the pier before boarding began. There was an area cordoned off for P & D, D+ to sit and were served champagne. When the ship was ready, we all were the first to board. Very nice operation.

Rick and Deirdra

If they didn't make any changes to the floorplan when the repairs from Ike were made, there is a separate waiting area. The Priority Boarding area is open to the main waiting area, but it's off to the left-hand side as you enter the terminal, right outside the doors that lead to the escalator and the gangway.

If they didn't make any changes to the floorplan when the repairs from Ike were made, there is a separate waiting area. The Priority Boarding area is open to the main waiting area, but it's off to the left-hand side as you enter the terminal, right outside the doors that lead to the escalator and the gangway.

We did not notice any changes when we cruised in January. They just have a few tables off to the side and serve champagne.

Archived