changed from 1550 to 1554- good choice?

We were booked in the GS 1550 but I saw that 1554 had opened up so I called and changed it. This is in Jan. on Serenade of the Seas. I need some reassurance that this was the right choice. The first thing my husband said was, so can everyone see onto our balcony then? I thought uh-oh!

You made a fantastic choice. I had 1554 this August and it absolutely the best spot on the ship. 10 steps to the Concierge and a very quiet location . 12 steps to the elevators. Bigger balcony bigger room. Bigger glass sliding doors to the balcony. We loved it. Will pick that room on a Radiance class ship everytime.

You made the right choice *BIG TIME* :D

Donnaluv2cruz, you will really enjoy the Serenade. I re-read your original post and noted that you are on the Serenade. We just did a 7 day Alaska and a 22 day Hawaii back to back on her. Had GS 1534..not a great location but it was a free upgrade so who's complaining?

We really enjoyed the crew on this ship. Best we have ever had. The food was good and the ship awesome. If you have any questions, ask away!

• 2 weeks later...
oh .....and nobody can see you on the balcony ,unless you stick your self over the rail. The Royal Suite is right beside you , they cannot see you either.

1556 is next to the RS :p

1554 is at the start of the hump - but still a nice position.

Apologies - maybe the deck plan is wrong on RCI's website - just looked at another and it shows just 1554 and the RS on the hump :confused:

That is correct . Only 1554 and RS is on the hump.

Archived