Hoilday~Drydock

mays3

Oh no...I was hoping everything would be fixed last week in dry dock...please keep us posted if you get an update from your daughter. I am getting a little worried now...

Oh no...I was hoping everything would be fixed last week in dry dock...please keep us posted if you get an update from your daughter. I am getting a little worried now...

Mays, what are you worried about? I mean that not as an ugly statement (since it is hard to know inflection in printed word), but genuinely wonder what you are worried about. If it is still messed up it is not going to change whether you have a great cruise, that is in your hands. If you have an independent tour booked and are late getting into port, I've found that they will wait for you (what else do they have to do since the ship isn't there). There is nothing to "worry" about, really. I hope you can relax and have a great cruise.

Glad to hear that...We do have an independent tour booked and I did not know how that would work. It is the first time I did not book it with Carnival. :)

You'll be fine. I've never had an independent tour leave me stranded when an entire ship was late. Now, I've had one leave me because the folks on the ship told me the port was on ship time--wrong!! They were an hour ahead so we missed the tour. Simply caught the next one, but aggravating, nonetheless.

Have a ball!! I know you will!

Archived