St John NB on Triumph,which side of ship is better(Need help fast) port or Starb...??

pinkaboo

Will be booking the triumph this weekend and was wondering which side of the ship would be better for St Johns New Brunswick? I would like to be able to see or have a good view of the town when we in are port and I believe the Triumph will be docking at the new pier/dock..

Can someone share there experiences on what side of the ship they think would be best for St John NB??

What side of the ship was your cabin on and what experiences did you have while sailing to Saint Johns?

We visited three times on Victory - 2004, 2007 and 2008. The first two times we docked at Pugsley, the last time at Long Wharf. We docked starboard side to the shore each time. In 2004 we had a starboard cabin; in 2007, a port cabin; and in 2008 an aft wrap, port side - but since we were docked at Long Wharf, we were directly facing the city. I have photos of the 2007 and 2008 cruises posted at http://community.webshots.com/user/nybumpkin.

Archived