Supper Club on Conquest!

mandms40

always go on one of the formal nights. That cuts down on clothes we have to take. I am thinking the last few times we went on the first formal night as the second was lobster night and we never miss that.

Just back from the Conquest and ate in the Supper Club every night but the first night!

The menu is listed on Carnival's site, and is fleetwide on ships offering the supper club. The chef sent many little "extras" to our table between courses and the staff is excellent!

Highly recommend!!

Formal nights are Monday and Thursday nights. The menu is the same every night in the Supper Club. Gorgeous presentation, nothing like the regular dining room food (not that I'm disparaging the regular dining room), it's a totally different eperience...more like an upscale restaurant. We did see a toddler seated with parents one night, but over in an out of the way corner and he was not a problem for us.

Just back from the Conquest and ate in the Supper Club every night but the first night!

The menu is listed on Carnival's site, and is fleetwide on ships offering the supper club. The chef sent many little "extras" to our table between courses and the staff is excellent!

Highly recommend!!

Formal nights are Monday and Thursday nights.

Glad you enjoyed the supper club, Stir! I love it, too!!

How was Jamaica??

:)

what do they serve on the first formal night? and when is it?

The menu doesn't vary from night to night. The supper clubs are really a high end steak houses.

I love the 24 oz porterhouse and the 9 oz fillet... wonderful stuff! I had the surf and turf on the Splendor last November and it was excellent as well.

Personally, my suggestion for the supper club is Tuesday evening. You get to enjoy formal... uhhh... elegant night in main dining then a wonderful, relaxing dining experience in the Point the following night!!

:)

Archived