Nov Cave Tubing will we be COLD?

CMM

We want to do cave tubing the end of December. Will it be chilly? I am not one to enjoy the water too much if it is cold or the air is real cool. Wondering if anyone has tried this in November and found it comfortable?

Also, will the water be high or low that time of the year?

Thanks for your help!

I went in May of '07, the air temperature was probably in the low to mid 70's and I FROZE when we were in the water. I was so cold the whole time. It actually made the whole thing fairly miserable for me. But then again I am cold a lot. Not sure of water temps in November. Hopefully someone else can help you!

February is when I was there and I am sorry to inform you but I was also freezing. I am not a cold natured person normally but let's face it, water needs sun to make it warm and the sun doesn't shine in a cave. I suppose you could wear a wetsuit but you would have to bring it with you. The only thing I saw being rented out were watershoes. They would make a fortune if they would rent out wetsuits!

Archived