Montego Bay All Inclusive Day Pass- Sandals or Beaches,etc

lollipops9604

My 4 friends and I are going to Montego Bay via RCL's Voyager of the Seas. We want to be somewhere safe and would like to get a day pass to an all-inclusive resort nearby. We would like a Sandals property but are open to other options. Does anyone know how to get these? They are not offered on Royal Caribbean. Thanks.

We stayed at the Hilton Rose Hall over Thanksgiving and can't say enough good things about this resort. It has a nice pool and beach area as well as a water park that is a total blast. We spent every day floating on the lazy river. The food was great as well as the drinks. They offer day passes since we saw people with special bands. It was about 15 minutes by taxi from the airport(not sure where the port is) and we were never hassled by anyone on the property. I would contact the hotel. The same for Sandals, Riu, Iberostar or any other resort that interests you in the MB area. E-mailing or calling the hotel is the easiest way to get the cost and availability of a day pass.

sandals is 20 -30 mins by taxi from the cruise port . beach is nice and has plenty of chairs . did not notice any cruisers there while we were staying there . I'm not sure what you will get with a day pass , but you can call them on their toll free number & ask .

beaches and sunset beach are closer to the cruise port , did not see beach at beaches because of fence along the street . doctors cave beach looked nice and was in the same area as beaches . margaritaville is close to doctors cave beach also .

Archived