Voyager class - cabins on the "hump"

Jante

Is there any advantage to being in a cabin "on the hump" in Voyager class ships? Are the rooms or balconies larger there? Its our first cruise on RC (& only second cruise altogether) so any and all help would be appreciated. We're planning 1/16/05 west carib on Mariner. Also, I was thinking of splurging for a Junior suite but they all seem to be on deck 10 and I really want a deck of cabins above and below me for noise control.

As for a hump cabin, the middle of the hump is best. That way you can look left and right without an obstruction of the hump. Good choice.

DeeKDRoseTransp.gifabducted.gif

Email: Deanna34769@wmconnect.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;11;14;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until our Martian Yatch Club Adventure

RCCL Adventure of the Seas 11/14/04

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 10/26/03

Carnival Pride 11/9/02

Premier Cruise Lines (5 sailings)

We are also in a "hump" cabin for the first time in april 2005. Don't know yet whether there is any difference in size but I have heard your views can be better from these cabins. We always choose deck 10 because it is so much closer to the pools etc. Have never had a problem with noise at all.

We were in 8614 on the Voyager in Sept. - front part of the hump, so we could not see to the back of the ship - but that was ok. Very conveniently located to the elevators and stairs. Don't think the room or balcony were any bigger, but would probably book there again in the future. I worried about noise from the elevators, but there was none.

Peggy

9318 center hump and didn't hear any noise from above or outside the stateroom. Balcony and stateroom are normal JS sized. You will love the JS!

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

Archived