Experience with Verandah deck on Conquest class ships

filamy

Can anyone tell me how the cabins 8304 & 8308 are on the Glory. I’ve read some complaints about horrible scrapping noises in the morning when they are setting up the deck chairs. We’ve been on the upper deck on all other cruises and never had any problem. Carnival upgraded us to the Verandah deck, Is this really an upgrade? Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hey Phil...we are also staying on the Verandah Deck. Our cabin is 8324, hoping it is a decent floor (and I hope I don't notice too much motion...last time we cruised we were way down on the Riviera Deck..not much motion at all). Anyways..hope to do the meet and greet like you had mentioned on the Roll Call Board...just wondering why there doesn't seem to many people poking around the boards for our cruise date?!

Paulette

Can anyone tell me how the cabins 8304 & 8308 are on the Glory. I’ve read some complaints about horrible scrapping noises in the morning when they are setting up the deck chairs. We’ve been on the upper deck on all other cruises and never had any problem. Carnival upgraded us to the Verandah deck, Is this really an upgrade? Thank you.

We stayed on the Conquest in 8412 Verandah. We were right below the dinning area. During the night, we could heard tap tap of high heels going across our ceiling or chair and tables being dragged. The noise was constance. We booked another cruise while on the Conquest and made sure that the Lido area was not directly above us. The noise was not unbearable but noticeable, especialy at night when it is quiet and you are trying to sleep.

Archived