tour websites

sme

I am thinking the way to go is by finding a tour from one of the locals, instead of paying ship prices. I see lots of people talking about emailing Native Ways, bu tno website address. I did find Captain marvins, but didnt think it was real helpful.

Any suggestions??

15 days til we hit the W. Caribbean on the Triumph :D

Thanks for the info onthe Native Ways. We are sailing on the Victory (12/19/04) and contacted them for info on the Stingray tour. They are asking for my credit card number so they can hold my reservation. Is this standard procedure for them? :o

I do not feel comfortable just hanging that info over to anyone....:cool:

I stopped asking people for there credit card details to hold bookings as people do seem to get a bit funny about it. It's still a usual practice to garantee that people will show up.

Stingray City has been just beautiful these past few weeks and the ray's are as hungry as ever. You'll have a blast. We are a new company that have only been in operation a short time. We have a very different looking boat!!

Mark

Mobydicktours.com

How does one send an email to Nativeway? I wrote an email requesting more information and to make a reservation and it keeps asking me for a Verizon password. What am I doing wrong?
Besides not using Soto's?

I assume you are using the link on their website which will start up the default mail client on your PC? How about trying to use your favorite email program to send an email to:

nativway@candw.ky

{blankety blank keeps making it a hotlink - just type the address in}

Archived