ice cream on carnival Legend??

jkerstie

We cruised with RCCL two years ago and my kids LOVED the ice cream. In two weeks are cruising with Carnival on the Legend. My kids have one burning question - Is there a self serve always available soft serve ice cream machine... if only all questions were so simple.

We cruised with RCCL two years ago and my kids LOVED the ice cream. In two weeks are cruising with Carnival on the Legend. My kids have one burning question - Is there a self serve always available soft serve ice cream machine... if only all questions were so simple.

Yes self serve soft ice cream is available 24 hrs. I personally don't think it is all that good. I also ready on here that on sea days the Legend has a make your own Sundae bar.

Ice cream may be a bit of a stretch, but yes they do have a "Frozen Dairy Mix" available 24 hours. ;)

Sorry, as a general rule, I love the food on Carnival. That is one feature that I have never enjoyed....although alot of people surely do.

It tastes much better with a curl on top

We were on the Legend the end of Feb, yup ice cream 24 hours. My kids really loved that feature. As posted, they do have Sundaes on sea days, in fact one of our Sea Days was a Saturday and they posted in the capers as "Sundaes on a Saturday" both times it opened at 4pm.

Pay the extra and get the ice cream where they have the coffee shop very good and not to $$$ we liked it and also try the Strawberries, Carrot Cake much better than what you get in the dining rooms or on the lido deck. Now I am hungry:D

Mike

I'm not sure how the Legend compares to the Holiday, but they had fantastic ice cream and yogurt in the machines 24 hours a day.

If you missed anyone in our group, all you had to do was check out the ice cream area and there they were.:)

Archived