Specific Questions on Belize Bike Tour

sunlvr05

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

Thanks in advance for your help. We will be on the Enchantment in April. We have been looking at the bike tour and only find much older reviews. Has anyone been on this excursion in Belize recently? Did you visit Altun Ha? I typically bike with a back pack for water, camera, etc. Is this do-able?

I'm also wondering how bad the mosquitos might be in April. Thank you again for your help!

We did the bike tour in Belize last year. If I were to do it again, I would definitly wear long pants and long sleeves to avoid bug bites and fire ants.

The biking was also pretty difficult...not really a trail, its hot and humid, and you are biking thru the rain forest! The lunch was good, and the tour guides really knew a lot about the native plants, ect.

We did the bike tour in Belize last year. If I were to do it again, I would definitly wear long pants and long sleeves to avoid bug bites and fire ants.

The biking was also pretty difficult...not really a trail, its hot and humid, and you are biking thru the rain forest! The lunch was good, and the tour guides really knew a lot about the native plants, ect.

Thank you for your quick reply Avocado. Was the tour anywhere near Altun Ha? I read a review from quite a while ago and they actually visited the ruins there. Also, could you tell me what time of year you were there.

Archived