Acey/Sapper1

Wondering approximately how far is New Brunswick Museum from the Pugslsey pier? Can you walk it easily or would it be better to taxi over. Is it really worth while visiting or is it more for children. Trying to outline a day of acitivities starting with the city transit tour. How much does it cost for adults to go to the New Brunswick Museum..?

Do I have to pre-book the transit tour. I would love to reserve it so that I don't have to keep my fingsers crossed and hope to get on the bus. That tour sounds like exactly what I want. A short tour with plenty of time to walk the downtown area and maybe do lunch. Would you happen to know what stops it makes? I searched on the web for it but couldn't find anything. How many stops does it do? What points of interest will it drive by or stop at? How would I reserve 2 seats? so far that tour is at the top of my list.

Do I have to pre-book the transit tour. I would love to reserve it so that I don't have to keep my fingsers crossed and hope to get on the bus. That tour sounds like exactly what I want. A short tour with plenty of time to walk the downtown area and maybe do lunch. Would you happen to know what stops it makes? I searched on the web for it but couldn't find anything. How many stops does it do? What points of interest will it drive by or stop at? How would I reserve 2 seats? so far that tour is at the top of my list.

http://www.saintjohntransit.com/index.php?id=15

This is a link to the tour information.

In reply to your question as to how far the museum is from Pugsley---it is a five minute walk. Just turn left when you leave the dock and walk up to the bottom of King Street. You will see the entrance to Market Square. The Museum entrance is located on the lower level of Market Square.

http://www.nbm-mnb.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=161&Itemid=189

This link will give you hours, rates and days when admission is free.

I have always enjoyed my visits there. The exhibits are well done and children love the whale skeleton which is suspended from the ceiling.

The Saint John Transit tours depart from just outside Market Square and accross the street.

Archived