"Diary" of a Crown Princess Cruise - VERY long

Lauren's_Dad

"Lauren's Dad -Please forgive me if I'm not doing this correctly, but I would like to ask a question. We will be on the Crown on the 3/22 sailing and I was wondering if you noticed if they had the golf carts on the pier in St. Maartin to take you to the cruise center if you can't or don't wish to walk from the ship? My husband has trouble walking long distances and some say that the pier is very long. Thank you for the information and your review. Barbara"

Barbara - I did notice a few golf carts on the pier zooming back and forth. Didn't realize that they for people that didn't want to make the long walk from the ship to the pier. Seems like a good idea, the docking area for the 3rd and 4th ships to arrive is a pretty good hike from the cruise center.

Have a great trip,

Jason

Lauren's dad (Jason) Thank you for the information. Others have posted in the past that the golf carts are there to take people to the head of the pier for a small fee. Hopefully, they were still doing this when they were racing back and forth. We will find out shortly. Thanks again for the information and the review. Barbara

Archived