~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

Yesterday was my first weigh in since I've joined the gym & decided to really buckle down & get myself back on track. I did decent with my points, its just the weekends that throw me off. Thank god for those extra 35 ;) I went to the gym twice, and will be working that into my schedule more.

I ended up being down .6 lbs. I'll take it! That brings me to an even 197.

It feels good to have a lose, even if its just a small one. Definitly motivates me to keep on track & stay within my points.

Well, lesson learned this week. I just didnt feel like working out this week and only did 6 AP's compared to my usual 15-20 per week. I stuck to only my daily points, but the items that compiled the points were not healthy everyday. (frozen custard, baked doritos...)

I lost no weight this week. The scale just stayed at 189...So, no 10% victory party this morning. :mad:

Now I know, for me, its not only the number of points but what's in the points and I need to achieve more than 6 APs.

I am putting on my walking shoes now!

SW: 210

CW: 189

GW: 175 by 10-10-10

Dream Goal: 170 by 10-10-10 (Doubtful Now)

Kim

I ended up being down .6 lbs. I'll take it! That brings me to an even 197.

It feels good to have a lose, even if its just a small one. Definitly motivates me to keep on track & stay within my points.

Congratulations on .6 loss! :D

-Kim

Hi all,

I haven't been on in awhile, so thought I'd give an update! My last WI on Saturday and I was down 3.4 pounds and am officially overweight and no longer obsese! Oh happy days!

I had my double mastectomyon Tuesday and feeling pretty good. I've decided not to weigh in for awhile...I know I've lost, but also know that I will be "gaining" over the next few months as they work on my reconstruction. I believe those will start in two weeks and probably last 4-5 weeks, so I'll start weighing in again then.

Sounds like everyone is doing well! Even the smallest (or none) loss is a victory! We are in this for the long haul....

SW 224.4

CW 178.6

GW 160

Hi all,

I haven't been on in awhile, so thought I'd give an update! My last WI on Saturday and I was down 3.4 pounds and am officially overweight and no longer obsese! Oh happy days!

Congratulation on your weight loss. I am looking forward to being "overweight" too. ;) My thoughts are with you for your recovery.

Take care,

Kim

Fi Fi: You have had a very good start - keep up the good work.

Kim: You did good on your 30 day challenge - you almost made it!

Janice: You are probably happy about your good weigh-in. However, the good news is that you had your surgery - at least that part is over. I'm sure you'll be very happy when the reconstruction is also over and you can have that all behind you. Keep us posted.

I lost another .6 this past week. I have a weigh-in Wednesday and then we'll be on vacation in various places and I'll miss four meetings! I'm really going to try to keep on track as much as possible. We live in Omaha and Wednesday there was someone at our meeting from Chicago. She is visiting relatives here and she said there wasn't any good choices at any of the meals she had. She said she really needed to go to a meeting. I thought that was very determined of her.

Frances

SW: 184

CW: 160.8

GW: 155 (or maybe 150)

Hi everyone,

Just want to share two things that I have found this week.

I needed to host a party last Friday night with a tropical theme. I ordered sugar free-calorie free bar mixers from Baja Bobs on-line. No one knew that they were sugar free/calorie free mixers. I had my Mojitos without the rum for zero points. With Rum, it is 60 calories per drink when using these mixers. I just ordered some more to take on our 10-10 cruise and a Barcardi bar set up for our cabin. We plan on entertaining some friends and I will be drinking some non-rum zero point mojitos.

I just saw a friend who just joined WW. Her leader mentioned dwlz dot com. It has a huge list of restaurants with all the points for the menu. Check out Dottie's Weight Loss Zone on line.

I hope you are having a good weekend,

Kim

Thanks for the great tips!

Hi everyone,

Just want to share two things that I have found this week.

I needed to host a party last Friday night with a tropical theme. I ordered sugar free-calorie free bar mixers from Baja Bobs on-line. No one knew that they were sugar free/calorie free mixers. I had my Mojitos without the rum for zero points. With Rum, it is 60 calories per drink when using these mixers. I just ordered some more to take on our 10-10 cruise and a Barcardi bar set up for our cabin. We plan on entertaining some friends and I will be drinking some non-rum zero point mojitos.

I just saw a friend who just joined WW. Her leader mentioned dwlz dot com. It has a huge list of restaurants with all the points for the menu. Check out Dottie's Weight Loss Zone on line.

I hope you are having a good weekend,

Kim

YES! Dotti's Weight Loss Zone is awesome!!! It has a huge list of American restaurants and a decent list of Canadian restaurants. It's SO helpful!

I spent some time browsing the web site today. I can not believe how many points that I used to eat at some of my favorite restaurants. :eek: At least I can laugh about it now.

-Kim

*sigh* I find myself slacking lately. I'm not too worried about it, but I know I should be a bit. I went to a friend's birthday party Saturday and planned on being the DD, but that didn't last. We also had to eat dinner which was burgers and stuff. Then a LOT of spinach dip late at night. I'm a bit nervous to see what the scale says about that on Tuesday, but I think if I walk my butt off today and tomorrow I might be able of offset it. I'm going to try to walk for at least 80 mins this morning.

Trying some new recipes might get me back on track. I'm really craving carbs lately. So maybe a pasta or rice dish would be good.

Well, time for a walk!

Hope you all had a nice weekend and did better than me, heh.

Ok I must have lost weight As I was receiving my red gift. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 3lbs. 197 vs 200 on sat. I guess I will wait and see what it is on sat weigh in see if the 197 holds up. Anyone else lose while receiving there red gift.

Sw207

Cw197 (for now)

Gw140

I spent some time browsing the web site today. I can not believe how many points that I used to eat at some of my favorite restaurants. :eek: At least I can laugh about it now.

-Kim

I know what you mean. I find myself telling others what's in their food he he.

Ok I must have lost weight As I was receiving my red gift. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 3lbs. 197 vs 200 on sat. I guess I will wait and see what it is on sat weigh in see if the 197 holds up. Anyone else lose while receiving there red gift.

Sw207

Cw197 (for now)

Gw140

Yes, I always lose. It is the only good thing about it!

I have done so much Zumba this week that I am hearing the music in my sleep. I hope it pays off at WI on Friday!

I am coming into the 50 Day mark before our cruise. Anyone up for another 30 Day Challenge?

-Kim

Hi all!

I just saw this WW thread for cruisers and was so excited! I've been doing WW for about 9 weeks now and I had lost 10 lbs, then last week gained 3. :( I need to be better about journaling, that can be my downfall for sure.

My next cruise is in May 2011, so I think I have time to reach goal, or close to it. I just need to start working out. Any challenges you all can think of, I'm game!

Oh, and here's my stats:

SW 209

CW 201.5

GW 140

Height: 5'7"

Good to see so many of you in the same boat as myself! Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to the support! :)

I am up for a challenge! On my WW online group on the message boards, we've been doing a "back to basics challenge" for water, staying within points, exercising and journaling. It's been very helpful to get back to basics for me!

Hi all!

I just saw this WW thread for cruisers and was so excited! I've been doing WW for about 9 weeks now and I had lost 10 lbs, then last week gained 3. :( I need to be better about journaling, that can be my downfall for sure.

My next cruise is in May 2011, so I think I have time to reach goal, or close to it. I just need to start working out. Any challenges you all can think of, I'm game!

Oh, and here's my stats:

SW 209

CW 201.5

GW 140

Height: 5'7"

Good to see so many of you in the same boat as myself! Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to the support! :)

Welcome Angela! I have found that this board to be a great help. I do WW on-line since meetings are a long way from my home. Its good to have WW people to talk to during hte week.

I am going to do a 10 lb challenge from August 20-September 20th. Anyone is welcome to join in the fun. After last week, I need a challenge to keep me from slipping off of track.

Kim

Hi Everyone

Just found this thread and I'd love to join. I joined WW (again...) two weeks ago and I only lost .6 which really depressed me. Anyway I go today to weigh in again so we shall see. If I don't lose anything then I don't think I will return to the mtgs but continue on my own. They changed the leader after my first week and had two subs so I don't feel connected anymore.

Anyway I have a cruise coming up Sept 24 and I really need to lose some weight. Cannot do any exercise right now as I had a recent appendectomy (while on vacation I might add.. :mad:) I am starting to walk again though so that's a start.

stats

SW 207.6

CW 207

GW 160 (if possible)

Age 53

height 5.5

I did WW in the past but somehow this time I can't seem to get into it??? Don't know what I'm doing wrong or it could be I'm not eating the right things even though I'm staying in my daily points.

HELP

Eva

Hi Eva,

I know how you feel saying you're just not as into it. I was gung ho at first, and I still stay within points MOST of the day, then at night, I just say heck with the journaling and go off track somewhat. I will say if you're staying within points and not losing much, drink lots of water and try to walk around a bit. I find when I drink my water, the weight starts falling off. I'm just bad about remembering to do it. I have been packing up my house for a move coming up, therefore, I'm getting some exercise, and I've already dropped another lb or so! lol It can be frustrating to not see it on the scale, but you could be losing inches, you never know.

Good luck! Oh, and I may do the 10lb challenge, too! Keep my butt in gear! :)

Hi Everyone

Just found this thread and I'd love to join. I joined WW (again...) two weeks ago and I only lost .6 which really depressed me. Anyway I go today to weigh in again so we shall see. If I don't lose anything then I don't think I will return to the mtgs but continue on my own. They changed the leader after my first week and had two subs so I don't feel connected anymore.

Anyway I have a cruise coming up Sept 24 and I really need to lose some weight. Cannot do any exercise right now as I had a recent appendectomy (while on vacation I might add.. :mad:) I am starting to walk again though so that's a start.

stats

SW 207.6

CW 207

GW 160 (if possible)

Age 53

height 5.5

I did WW in the past but somehow this time I can't seem to get into it??? Don't know what I'm doing wrong or it could be I'm not eating the right things even though I'm staying in my daily points.

HELP

Eva

Hi Eva! Welcome. I do WW on-line, which has really worked for me this time. If you dont want to go to classes, check it out.

I look forward to chatting with you,

Kim

fi'fi, yes, I usually lose during that time of month too. However, the week prior to that is when I hardly lose anything. That's when I bloat really bad.

Despite my drinking and pigging out on Saturday night I lost .2 lbs this week. Not much, but at least it's the right direction. I've walked a lot the past 3 days. If I keep it up I'm sure it will show next week. This weekend I'm going out of town to visit my mom and grandpa. Luckily my mom is on Jenny Craig so eating healthy should be easy.

Welcome to all of the newcomers!

Happy HUMP day everyone! We're half way to the weekend :D wooooo!

SW: 157.4

CW: 135.8

GW: 127.4

Height: 5'3''

I think I will be readjusting my goal to 125. I'm slow to do it cause that means having to lose even more, but eventually I'll suck it up and put it on paper.

Archived