~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

I'd been thinking that this is supposed to be my prime weight loss season and feeling a little discouraged.

It has been over 30 almost every day since I got back from Alaska so exercise other than swimming in the ocean or an early morning walk is out of the question. Unlike you southerners, we are not used to these temperatures so I've never considered joining a gym until winter and we've never air conditioned our house.

Hurricane Earl is headed our way. Afterwards temperatures should get back to normal.

I'd been thinking that this is supposed to be my prime weight loss season and feeling a little discouraged.

It has been over 30 almost every day since I got back from Alaska so exercise other than swimming in the ocean or an early morning walk is out of the question. Unlike you southerners, we are not used to these temperatures so I've never considered joining a gym until winter and we've never air conditioned our house.

Hurricane Earl is headed our way. Afterwards temperatures should get back to normal.

Hope Earl goes easy on you! Batten down the hatches. The cooler fall air is going feel good. There will be no excuses then- until it gets too cold and then we can complain about that!icon7.gif

Hi everyone, today is WI for me. I am down 1.1. I am actually thrilled. I feel like I am getting back on track. I have 5 weeks until we leave and am ready for crush time. I have to work for the holiday weekend; so, no BBQs to deal with.

Looking back when I first started WW and on this board, I posted that my dream goal was 180 for my 10-10-10 cruise. I know that I am going to reach and surpass that. Would love to see 170-175....

SW: 210

CW: 184.6

GW: 175 for 10-10-10

-Kim

Hi everyone, today is WI for me. I am down 1.1. I am actually thrilled. I feel like I am getting back on track. I have 5 weeks until we leave and am ready for crush time. I have to work for the holiday weekend; so, no BBQs to deal with.

Looking back when I first started WW and on this board, I posted that my dream goal was 180 for my 10-10-10 cruise. I know that I am going to reach and surpass that. Would love to see 170-175....

-Kim

Good for you.

I only was able to get 1 day of exercise in the last 4 days but I still lost weight to my surprise my official weigh in is on sat. So I will see what it says tomorrow morning. I've got to watch my eating this holiday weekend.

My weight this morning was 189.8

Sw207

Cw189.8 (holding)

Gw135

Cruise GW170 11/27/2010

Congrats, Kim! You'll be in the 170's before you know it! Good luck on your WI tomorrow fifi!

I'm up 1.8 lbs. :mad: I didn't post last week because I remained the same. I didn't lose any and I didn't gain any until this week. I had 2 cysts removed and stitches last week and was told not to go to the gym for 2 weeks. I had one set of stitches removed yesterday but they want me to wait until Tuesday to get the others removed. I did sneak in a kickboxing class last night though and I'm going to a cardio & strength class tonight. I'm making sure to be very very careful! Thankfully, the labs for the cysts came back negative for anything bad.

Lot's of luck for the holiday weekend!

Sheryl

SW: 187.4

CW: 178.2

GW: 150 for 12/11/10 Cruise

GW: 145 would be golden!

-Kim

Good for you

I've been only lurking the past few weeks. I haven't met any of the 10 lb challenges in the last couple of months, and have been happy to be holding my own, or losing maybe .4 or .8 lbs per week. Last week I went shopping to look for a new cocktail dress (I have 3 years of the same dress in formal photos). Every size 12 dress that I tried on and thought would be too tight was swimming on me! :D:D:D I guess that's what's meant by a non-scale victory!

The cocktail dress I liked the most was not available in a 10, so I tried on an evening gown that was similar, and bought it on the spot when the saleswoman told me it was so slimming!

It's so hard when I get so close to goal - it's hard to refrain from celebrating with food!

I was up 1 lb this week. I was heading for an evening of constant snacking so made up my mind I had to change my direction and called a friend to go walking. It felt really good.

Why is it easier for us to snack all evening instead of doing something active when snacking makes us feel like crap and doing something active makes us feel great????

Hi Delacruz.

Congrats on the new dress. Getting into a smaller size always feels great. quote]

I just finished another round of sorting my closet. Put some more things in the "chubby girl" box. You are right, it is a great feeling. My mind still has not caught up to my weight loss. I keep looking at things in my closet and thinking that they are too small and they are actually too big.

Woke up to 45 degree weather this morning. That is rare in the VA mountains this early in September. I had to go to my spare closet in search of a sweater to wear to work today. I now realize that I have no size 12/14 cool weather clothes. I was that size about 5 years ago but that was in Summer.

I cant wait to get off work this afternoon and go walking in this beautiful mountain weather!

-Kim

Last week I went shopping to look for a new cocktail dress (I have 3 years of the same dress in formal photos). Every size 12 dress that I tried on and thought would be too tight was swimming on me! :D:D:D I guess that's what's meant by a non-scale victory!

Congratulations! That is a great non-scale victory!

Well done Kim, it's a great feeling when you see the dresses too big on you. I still haven't had the pleasure of that but I was down 1.6 last week so i will see what is said this week.... I leave in three weeks for the cruise and I would like at least a 5 lb weight loss so that i have a little breather when I'm on board.

Hopefully this week I will be able to crank up my exercise as I haven't done much since my appendectomy last June. My doctor said that I should have more of a weight loss once I exercise so i better start moving!!!

good luck everyone on your continuing battle!!!

Eva

Hi Delacruz.

Congrats on the new dress. Getting into a smaller size always feels great. quote]

I just finished another round of sorting my closet. Put some more things in the "chubby girl" box. You are right, it is a great feeling. My mind still has not caught up to my weight loss. I keep looking at things in my closet and thinking that they are too small and they are actually too big.

Woke up to 45 degree weather this morning. That is rare in the VA mountains this early in September. I had to go to my spare closet in search of a sweater to wear to work today. I now realize that I have no size 12/14 cool weather clothes. I was that size about 5 years ago but that was in Summer.

I cant wait to get off work this afternoon and go walking in this beautiful mountain weather!

-Kim

Well, looks like summer came to an abrupt end :( Here in BC it is cold and rainy. The only good thing about that is it puts me in a soup mood and we all know soup is super low in points! My favourite soup is the Progresso Light Santa Fe Zesty Chicken. It has rice, corn, black beans and chicken. Deeeeelish :) Unfortuntalely we don't get the Progresso soups in Canada, or BC at least, so I have to drive across the border to stock up. Time for a drive soon!

Weigh in is tomorrow and I'm hoping I'm down at least 1 pound because that will put me at exactly 25 lbs lost. I would be ecstatic! I didn't use all of my 35 weekly points this weekend, but I did have a bottle of wine or so on Saturday. We'll see if that makes a difference. Labour Day eating wasn't as bad as I thought, so I'm happy.

Hope you are all having a great long weekend! Happy losing:D

Well, mystery solved. I have been feeling blah for a few weeks. Not even feeling like doing any exercise and wanting to sleep all the time. I have a virus.:( Medicine and bed rest until next week. Dont they know that I have a cruise in 30 days! I need to be dieting! (just kidding) The only good news is that I have the virus now and not next month. Zumba and walking resumes next week.

One funny thing: The nurse asked me if I had noticed that I had lost a lot of weight in the past year. I told her that I have celebrated every single pound lost in the last year.

-K

VonChap, that's too bad you're sick :( I hope you're feeling better soon! Get lots of rest. And lots of soup :)

I unfortunately went up 1 lb. at weigh in last night. To be expected and I'm ok with that. I really was looking forward to my 25 lbs mark but that will have to wait. This weekend is going to be REALLY difficult because we have friends coming from out of town to stay with us. We will be eating out a LOT and drinking I'm sure. I am going to offer to be the DD both nights and hopefully avoid peer pressure since I'm their ride home! I'm cheaper than a cab :p Our friends are very athletic and want to go on a hike, so we might take them on the Grouse Grind. If anyone is from the Vancouver area they know that the Grind is one hell of a hike! I wonder how many activity points it would be... probably a million haha!

Well, I'm heading across the border today to stock up on groceries and get some smaller cheap clothes :D I love shopping in the States! Canada is too dang expensive.

Today, I am at 183.1. I am thrilled because I have done nothing but stay in bed and sleep all week. (down 1.5) I have had way too much soup this week!

CW: 183.1

GW: 175 by 10-10-10 (Wondering if I can still make it?!?)

GW2: 150 by 1-1-11

-Kim

Today, I am at 183.1. I am thrilled because I have done nothing but stay in bed and sleep all week. (down 1.5) I have had way too much soup this week!

CW: 183.1

GW: 175 by 10-10-10 (Wondering if I can still make it?!?)

GW2: 150 by 1-1-11

-Kim

Hi Kim,

Think of it as 4.25 oz per day. It's not quite as daunting.

Hope you feel better soon.

M

Good Morning,

I'm working away on my 1% of my weight per week loss goal. My excuse for not reporting in last week is a pretty good one - Hurricane Earl.

After the storm there was no power for 24+ hours. The 2 things I missed the most were my electric kettle and the internet. How's that for a blend of the old and the new?

My weight loss got off track because I felt the need to eat the ice cream and pizza in the freezer before it thawed. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.

Any way I'm back on track.

SW 158.2 Before Cruise (BC)

SW 155.6 After Cruise (AC)

CW 153.4 Today

GW 140.2 13 Nov 10

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

Nice to see everyone on here!!! I started WW on this pass Monday! I did WW almost 3 years ago and lost over 20lbs I felt great! Well I gained it all back!!!!!! :( I have had back problems over the years and it got worse the last couple of years so I kinda got depressed, stressed, and discouraged! So I would eat and drink, brought temporary happiness! NOT not happy at all where I am now!!!! :o

Soooooo I am so happy to see you all on here for us to help each other out, encourage each other!!!!!

I will be cruising with my family Thanksgiving week, I would LOVE to loose 20lbs before then, this is 10 weeks away!!!! If I can do this I can fit back into my dress clothes and not have to buy new clothes!!!!! PLUS would feel a lot better about myself!!!!!

I see you all put your start weight, current weight, and weight goal!!! I will do the same!!!!!

I hope to encourage you all!!!! I know I need it too!!!!

SW 179.6 (9/6/2010)

CW 176.4

GW 160.0 11/18/2010 (the day we leave to head to Florida!)

Hi Again!!!!!

Ok I just checked out my idea weight for my height, and it says for my bone size and height, I should be around 133-147!!!! HUMMMMM I would love to be that, but I would not be able to eat!!!!!!! I will be happy to get to 160!!!! That was kinda of depressing!!!! OH WELL! I am going to check a different website! LOL! :p

Archived